Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Blast From the Past

NOTICE: We've Moved! Please click here to be taken to the new location!!

At this point, I've written almost 150 blog posts since April 17, 2006, the day Adversity University was officially born. A lot has happened since then and I wanted to celebrate its existence by bringing back some of the articles that very few people got to see since I was just starting out.

1. My Very First Blog- a short introductory piece. Number of readers: 0

2. On the Road for Speaking Engagements - sharing an experience I had with a speaking engagement.

3. Imagine You're in the Clouds and You Break Out - a pretty picture showing what it's like being a pilot through instrument weather (i.e. "bad weather") and then breaking out of the clouds to see the runway in front of you. It's the greatest feeling in the world!

4. An Actual Instrument Approach - a link to a Google Video of an actual approach to an airport through bad weather. Although this was not a video of my flight, I've experienced similiar conditions numerous times.

5. Is Your Price Too Low? - a link to a great article about the value of pricing your services higher than you've been charging.

6. Universal Secrets of Turning Adversity Into Possibilities - my first real "self-help" post.

Tomorrow, I'll add some more from "way back when" to give you a chance to see some of the earlier posts. I hope you enjoy going back there with me for a bit.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home